1. he avowed himself a patriot
او ادعای میهن پرستی کرد.
2. her avowed purpose for coming
هدفی که ادعا میکرد به خاطر آن آمده است
3. A false friend is worse than an avowed enemy.
4. The party's avowed aim was to struggle against capitalist exploitation.
5. The avowed aim of this Government is to reduce taxation.
6. He avowed that he would never cooperate with them again.
7. An avowed traditionalist, he is against reform of any kind.
8. He avowed his commitment to Marxist ideals.
9. He avowed himself an opponent of all alliances.
10. That is why the Fed's avowed aim has been to slow the economy.
11. We worked with one hotel chain that avowed to the point of dementia its commitment to customer service and comfort.
12. She avowed herself a singer.
13. Their avowed purpose is to wreck the Social Contract and the democratic system under which we live.
14. Some of these are avowed traditionalists.