1. the awning sheltered us from the sun
سایبان ما را از خورشید حفظ کرد.
2. a striped awning protected the shop's windows from the sun and the rain
سایبان راه راهی پنجرههای مغازه را از آفتاب و باران حفظ میکرد.
3. A large green awning is set over the glass window to shelter against the sun.
4. We sat under the blue and white striped awning of the cafe.
5. The awning dripped water onto their heads.
6. The awning flew back with a chainsaw rasp, and a cascade of rainwater came down on her head.
7. Bouldry said the wooden awning was also weighted with snow and water draining from a larger steel roof overhead.
8. I poked my head under the dripping awning of a newsstand and asked the proprietor.
9. Jagatan was lying on a couch under the awning at the door.
10. The traditional awning, white canvas with black edges, fluttered in the breeze.
11. The backdrop was a gay red and white awning over a little blue-painted restaurant.
12. Beneath a canvas awning strung between two trees, several guys leaning back on their elbows were passing a small jug.
13. They rolled out the awning, retrieved a patio set from their storage shed and set about doing nothing.
14. Black Pete was asleep under the cockpit awning.
15. It soars the length of the awning, wings flapping once, twice to propel it along an unerring flight path.