1. The drummer beat out a steady rhythm while we marched.
2. He beat out a jazz rhythm on the drums.
3. The drummers beat out their tropical music.
4. The boy beat out a tune on a tin can.
5. Roberts beat out Tony Gwynn for the Most Valuable Player Award.
6. They beat out nine other companies for the contract.
7. The leader beat out the way for us.
8. The boat beat out when the storm had passed.
9. He beat out a tune on a tin can.
10. Drums and cymbals beat out a solemn rhythm.
11. They can beat out the dent in the car's wing.
12. Indianapolis beat out nearly 100 other cities as the site for a huge United Airlines maintenance center.
13. She wants to beat out the purpose of my coming.
14. Lockheed beat out a rival company to win the contract.
15. His brother beat out the flames with a blanket.