1. Valerie was the most biddable of daughters.
2. Most professionals were a deferential, biddable lot.
3. She found Hyacinth, placid and biddable, an agreeable playmate and Mada Joyce a fine source of entertainment.
4. For years she'd been so meek, so biddable to this man, and all for what?
5. A more gentle and biddable invalid. can Kingsley.
6. Intelligent, keen and biddable, with a strong will to please. Kindly nature, with no trace of aggression or undue shyness.
7. Your brother, on the other hand, was as biddable as a shepherd's dog.
8. She was biddable, tractable. If Michael found some slight task for her to do, she did it without comment, without complaint, but then she would return to her chair.
9. A more gentle and biddable invalid. can hardly be conceived(Henry Kingsley.
10. Lucinda was tall and beautiful, and most times obedient and biddable.
11. Men are seen as the enemy and are fought through re-education away from the colonialist ideas that women should be quiet and biddable.
12. These strong-eyed dogs have been bred to work in this style. They have also been bred for working temperament, to be biddable working for and with their handler.
13. Good natured, placid in basic disposition and fond of children, very devoted, obedient, biddable and eager to work.
14. In truth, the Chinese couldn't believe their luck in finding such a naive and biddable partner as Kissinger.