• act as a broker or middleman; buy and sell property for others
• middleman, intermediary; stockbroker; agent who buys and sells property for others
• a broker is a person whose job is to buy and sell shares, foreign money, or goods for other people.
• if someone brokers a deal or an agreement, they negotiate with the two sides to find an arrangement that is acceptable to both sides.
• see also honest broker.
• agent which sells stocks or property and takes a fee for every sale
• financial agent or intermediary dealing with the stock market
• an honest broker is someone who negotiates with the two sides in an international dispute in order to try to end it.
• matchmaker, one who sets up men and women for romance
• money changer, one who exchanges foreign currency
real estate broker
• realtor, real-estate agent, one who creates ties between people selling their property and potential buyers for a percentage of the sale
stock exchange broker
• one who deals with the trading of stocks in the stock market