1. The students put up a poster on the bulletin board.
2. The Internet is the largest computer bulletin board in the world.
3. The secretary tacked a meeting notice on the bulletin board.
4. We read the notice on the bulletin board.
5. We read the declaration posted on the bulletin board.
6. The exam results were posted on the bulletin board yesterday.
7. The bulletin board was covered with messages.
8. If you use a computer bulletin board, the responses can go there.
9. To call a local computer bulletin board, you would use: A. . The Terminal program in Windows.
10. The ideal bulletin board is a local call away, with a crowd you like and lots of cool shareware for downloading.
11. The packet is posted on the electronic bulletin board, and Felton himself reads them all, responding to many himself.
12. Instead of answering she walked to the bulletin board and pinned up the clipping.
13. I hung it up on my bulletin board.
14. She finds her answer on the bulletin board where the job as varsity basketball coach is posted.