1. a bullish market
بازار رو به ترقی
2. a bullish report
3. he is bullish about the future of the company
او نسبت به آیندهی شرکت خوشبین است.
4. The market opened in a bullish mood.
5. There was a bullish trend in the market.
6. She was in a bullish mood about the future of the company.
7. He's very bullish about the company's prospects.
8. He is very bullish about the prospects of his business.
9. That was the bullish message from the party as it launched its manifesto in Chelmsford yesterday.
10. But analysts expect the bullish trend to continue.
11. The most bullish thing a market can do is go up.
12. Soon the bullish projections about the speed at which online dealing in shares and unit trusts would grow were being scaled back.
13. For more bullish clients he might suggest a maximum of 25 p. c. of the monthly saving could go into a Pep.
14. Analysts said the euro's resilience was a bullish signal for the currency.
15. Demographic factors clearly bullish, with retirement worries pushing more and more baby boomers to invest.