• (medicine) waste product created during the metabolic process and excreted into the blood (can be used as an indication of renal function)
• sweet roll, any of various bread rolls; twist of hair worn at the back of the head
• a bun is a small cake or bread roll, often containing currants or spices.
• if a woman has her hair in a bun, it is fastened into a round shape at the back of her head.
• (british slang) big or official tea party; formal party, dinner party; noisy or disordered gathering of people; small fight between a group of people; argument (slang)
hot dog in a bun
• hot dog served in a bun, hotdog served in a roll
hotdog in a bun
• hotdog served in a bun, hotdog served in a roll