1. We went backpacking in the Alps.
2. She did a year backpacking around the world.
3. The tent is light enough for backpacking and touring.
4. They went backpacking in Spain last year.
5. She went solo backpacking for eight months in the Australian outback.
6. Equipment Backpacks A wide range of backpacking sacks are available on the market.
7. If you're backpacking there are many campsites to choose from, especially on the more popular east side of the island.
8. I've used the Alpamayo for backpacking and Nordic ski touring and found it very stable.
9. Hip belts Essential for backpacking rucksacks, the hip belt takes most of the load off the shoulders.
10. Backpacking the route is quite feasible and buying provisions shouldn't be a problem.
11. Backpacking the route also offers security against not reaching a hut.
12. Backpacking is especially popular among students and young people.
13. A long backpacking trip requires a lot of forethought.
14. They're all fine routes for backpacking holidays but local youth hostels or bed and breakfasts are also available.
15. Last year, he went backpacking in the US.