1. the ship's ballast consisted of forty sandbags
وزنهی تعادل کشتی عبارت بود از چهل کیسه شن
2. they used to ballast empty ships with sandbags
کشتیهای خالی را با کیسههای شن تراز نگه میداشتند.
3. He has got no ballast whatever.
4. There is no better ballast for keeping the mind steady on its keel, and saving it from all risk of crankiness, than business. James Russell Lowell
5. But the hereditary peers provide a ballast which distorts any pretence at representativeness.
6. I bought nine fluorescent light fixtures-bulbs, ballast, and wire.
7. With ballast weights at each blade tip, the whirling rotor system had tremendous inertia.
8. Food was not fuel but ballast; we ate and then we sank like rocks.
9. Last bubbles of air ballast escape from the vent valve on her sail to stream to the surface.
10. Finally introduced including the main control console, the ballast work interface operation through the operating instructions of some pumps and valve which used during exploiting the software.
11. A novel UHF electronic ballast with dimming feature is proposed in this paper.
12. A certain amount of care or pain or trouble is necessary for every man at all times. A ship without a ballast is unstable and will not go straight.
13. We can trust that company; the partners are in ballast all right.
14. I hoped it would be put to use, though there was a chance it might be just ballast for the journey.
15. Then as the electric doors swished open and three police officers jumped out on to the ballast, the awful realisation dawned.