1. Martinez, when she served, usually stayed on the baseline.
2. You'll need such information to use as a baseline for measuring progress.
3. She delivered a final serve from the baseline to win the match.
4. The figures for 1999 were used as a baseline for the study.
5. Data from both baseline and follow up specimens are shown separately for the two subgroups.
6. Neither does Victorian Britain provide any comparative baseline of a tranquil, law-abiding society.
7. A baseline graph actually consists of two graphs placed side by side.
8. This Plan continues to use 1990 as its baseline for its targets.
9. Muster, who bashes from the baseline, was out-aced by Stich 23-0.
10. Only Reboulet alertly had stopped in the baseline, midway between first and second.
11. This survey is a baseline against which attempts to effect change can be measured.
12. Baseline the line on which the bases of capital letters sit.
13. She stuck to her game plan of staying back and hitting the ball hard from the baseline.
14. The company's waste emissions were 14% lower than in 199 the baseline year.
15. Analyses comparing rates of non-smoking among study groups at each follow up were repeated for non-smokers at baseline rather than never smokers.