1. two days after her birthday, i sent her a belated birthday card
دو روز پس از زاد روزش کارت تبریک دیر شدهی خود را فرستادم.
2. They made a belated attempt to save her life.
3. I reveived a belated birthday card this morning.
4. The award is being made in belated recognition of her services to the industry.
5. The statement was a belated acknowledgement that the project had not been a success.
6. John made a belated attempt to apologize.
7. Such a belated recognition is likely to strike a reader as old news.
8. In fact, various techniques and a belated statutory intervention have combined to lessen the effect of the omission.
9. The Revolution certainly marked a belated victory for the policy of Exclusion, and finally established the legislative sovereignty of Parliament.
10. Belated adopters kept using their typewriters.
11. Wigan's less grand Central Park should offer belated compensation.
12. Since employees often complain about receiving belated information particular management attention should be given to correct timing.
13. It was while they were finishing their belated tea that Mrs Blunt arrived.
14. This appears to publicly mark a very belated end to an act of cultural vandalism that began nearly 60 years ago.