1. belonging to upper social classes
متعلق به طبقات اجتماعی بالاتر
2. behavior belonging to hoodlums
رفتار در خور لاتها
3. human habitations belonging to thousands of years ago
زیستگاههای انسان متعلق به هزاران سال پیش
4. the keys belonging to this door
کلیدهایی که به این در میخورند.
5. a sense of belonging to this land
احساس وابستگی به این آب و خاک
6. a schedule of household items belonging to the deceased
فهرست اثاث منزل متعلق به متوفی
7. one of the privileges of belonging to this club
یکی از مزایای عضویت در این باشگاه
8. The police impounded cars and other personal property belonging to the drug dealers.
9. They feel deeply the honour of belonging to the Senate.
10. We look upon you as belonging to the family.
11. The boat belonging to Arnold Spence, the fisherman for whom he worked, had developed engine trouble.
12. Murder; and Theft: dishonestly appropriating property belonging to another with the intention of permanently depriving the owner of it.
13. A sense of identity and belonging is created albeit with the aid of alcohol or drugs that lowers our inhibitions.
14. They had hardly ever been in this house belonging to Nicholas, and never since it received its new mistress.