1. he was bemused by the city's traffic system
او اصلا از وضع ترافیک شهر سر در نمیآورد.
2. He was rather bemused by children.
3. She was bemused by all the questions.
4. She looked somewhat shaken and bemused by what had happened.
5. The old man sat bemused in the winter sun.
6. I must admit that I was rather bemused by his sudden anger.
7. Sarah looked totally bemused.
8. Connie was rather bemused by all the attention she was getting.
9. He looked slightly bemused by all the questions.
10. I was beginning to feel slightly bemused.
11. He was still bemused about the money.
12. Mixing with the bemused and baffled guests are actors who stage-manage the whole affair.
13. Many pupils are bemused by the dual system of measures.
14. He was bemused by his sudden close proximity to such a powerful individual and enjoyed the attention this brought him from others.