1. I was the beneficiary of $000 when my grandfather died.
وقتی پدربزرگم مرد، من وارث هشت هزار دولار بودم
2. When the paintings were sold, the millionaire's niece was the beneficiary.
وقتی که نقاشی ها فروخته شد، خواهر زاده میلیونر، وارث او بود
3. My brother was the beneficiary of excellent advice from his guidance counselor.
برادرم از نصایح خوب مشاور، منتفع شد
4. Who will be the main beneficiary of the cuts in income tax?
5. He was the chief beneficiary of his father's will.
6. Her husband was the chief beneficiary of her will.
7. The national theatre will be the main beneficiary of the millionaire's largesse.
8. She was the sole beneficiary of her father's will.
9. Both sides, the benefactor and beneficiary, were equally needy.
10. In practice the opposition was the beneficiary of the parity reform.
11. The main beneficiary of it was the agricultural worker and the principal loser the landowner.
12. If the trust is due at once, the beneficiary can claim with priority over other creditors.
13. One clear beneficiary is labor unions, which tend to represent high-wage workers.
14. Celsus, however, twice refers to the beneficiary as a legatee.
15. Paradoxically, the other major beneficiary from apparent disillusion with the established parties was the far right Front national.
16. The main beneficiary in both cases was the head of the family, Anthony earl Rivers.
17. He was a major beneficiary of the video boom and used his profits to diversify and expand abroad.