1. binary elements
2. binary operation
3. a binary policy
4. a binary star
(نجوم) ستارهی دوگانه (دوقلو)
5. the binary scale
6. Using binary notation is in fact just manipulating ones and noughts.
7. The instructions are translated into binary code, a form that computers can easily handle.
8. A binary number is a number written in base using the two numbers 0 and
9. The machine does the calculations in binary.
10. This is usually the case when fixed-point binary format is used to represent store addresses, for example.
11. Their outputs are interpreted as a 6-bit signed binary number, which is to be the setting of the steering wheel.
12. Suppose we wish to send binary data along a telephone line.
13. However, for normal fixed-point binary arithmetic, we wish to have a range of positive and negative values.
14. A single bit-plane can hold only one binary digit in each position.