1. Some basic problems and biogenesis on natural products research were analysed.
2. Mitochondrial biogenesis depends on coordinated expression of genes in the nucleus and mitochondria.
3. Biogenesis:The principle that living organisms develop only from other living organisms and not from nonliving matter.
4. This research provided new exploration for investigating the biogenesis of CML and develope gene therapy.
5. There is a renewed interest in the ultimate role of fatty acid synthase (FASN) —a key lipogenic enzyme catalysing the terminal steps in the denovo biogenesis of fatty acids — in cancer pathogenesis.
6. Mitochondrial genomes encode only a fraction of the genetic information required for their biogenesis and function.
7. Objective To study the expression changes and profiles of nuclear structure and biogenesis related genes in rat liver regeneration (LR).
8. Those workers discuss the evidence for and against several models for microbody biogenesis in rat liver.
9. Two terpene alkaloid of meadowsweet is elaborated to be true alkaloids based on its serine biogenesis. The possibility of biomimetically synthesizing their analogues from iridoids is discussed.
10. Mitochondrial content increasing was one of a important display for skeletal muscle to adaptation exercise as well as its constitute alteration, this was titled "mitochondrial biogenesis".
11. Some evidence is available to aid our understanding of the biogenesis of membrane of microbodies in plants.
12. Some evidence is available aid our understanding of the biogenesis of membrane of microbodies in plants.