1. he sold his birthright for a bottle of wine
ارث پدری خود را به خاطر یک بطری شراب بر باد داد.
2. Freedom of speech is every American's birthright.
3. Americans see freedom of expression as their birthright.
4. The estate is the birthright of the eldest son.
5. Some men see well-paid, powerful jobs as their birthright.
6. The property is the birthright of the eldest child.
7. Freedom is the natural birthright of every human.
8. I expect he found he'd sold his working-class birthright for a mess of Bloomsbury pottage.
9. The royalties go to Birthright; let's hope they find a way to prevent tragic cot deaths.
10. They have, almost as a birthright, a restless dissatisfaction with the status quo.
11. Freedom is our natural birthright.
12. Hartwell had handed his birthright on a silver salver to the rescuing white knight.
13. Education is every child's birthright.
14. His settlement he regarded as his birthright or his freehold.
15. Years later, Cloud became a hermit, declining his birthright as king.