1. a black-and-white picture
تصویر سیاه و سفید
2. a black-and-white portrait of my father
تصویر سیاه و سفید (غیررنگی) پدرم
3. a black-and-white t. v. set
تلویزیون سیاه و سفید
4. a black-and-white tie
کراوات سفید و سیاه
5. those who see moral issues in black-and-white terms and do not consider anything as gray
کسانی که امور اخلاقی را فقط به طور سیاه و سفید میبینند و حد وسطی قائل نیستند.
6. Gray is intermediate between black and white.
7. Let black and white as brothers, South Africa to the prosperity and development.
8. Although there is no overt hostility, black and white students do not mix much.
9. The pictures were in black and white.
10. A perfunctory love lost evolve into black and white color.
11. They demanded that the agreement be written in black and white.
12. To me, the past is black and white, but the future is always color.
13. The butterfly is black and white with a blue stripe running down each wing.
14. There is a brooding melancholy in his black and white photography.
15. Black and white show a clear.
16. The zebra is a wild African horse with black and white stripes.
17. The black and white flag went down, and the race began.
18. Is the film in colour or black and white?
19. The male bird has distinctive black and white markings on its head.