1. He's so nervous he wouldn't say boo to a goose.
2. You didn't say boo to me about going to your mother's this weekend.
3. He's such a nervous chap he wouldn't/couldn't say boo to a goose.
4. And still they boo if the mood takes them.
5. However, it looks like Boo will not be selling clothes directly.
6. Salmonella-i hen's egg in boo carries this serious disease organism.
7. To use A-G nomogram and AG number for diagnosing and quantitating the bladder outflow obstruction (BOO), 205 patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) underwent the pressure-flow studies.
8. You can boo, but booing's got nothing to do with it!
9. She knew when to cheer and when to boo, and that was all one needed.
10. What happened to Boo when Sulley was searching for her?
11. Tiger Woods would boo a goose with a wood.
12. He won't defend us; he cannot say boo to a goose.
13. Why can not Sulley and Mike keep Boo too Happy?
14. A loud boo came from the back of the hall.
15. A few people came to Boo But remained to applaud.