1. to braid a straw mat
2. The uniform was trimmed with gold braid.
3. She braid the neckline, hem and cuffs of the dress.
4. The general's uniform was trimmed with gold braid.
5. She laced strands into a braid.
6. The curtains were trimmed with silk braid.
7. She wore her hair in a long braid.
8. There had been no time to braid the garlic, which lay in heaps, reeking as it baked in the sun.
9. Gold braid glowed on his peaked hat and epaulettes.
10. It took an hour and a half to braid properly.
11. Edusha, braid me a couple of braids.
12. Martin Braid, a successful entrepreneur we talked to, is a soft-ware consultant much in demand.
13. Stitch braid to the top edge of the swag between the pleats.
14. The great thick braid of spun metal hung over her shoulder, and brushed his cheek as she leaned over him.
15. Stitch braid to the outline of the pleats, covering stitching along top edge.