1. Brainstorming is a good way of generating ideas.
2. We're having a brainstorming session on Friday.
3. We need to do some brainstorming before we get down to detailed planning.
4. The idea of a brainstorming session is to look forward.
5. Convene an instant training workshop aimed at brainstorming out ten profit-making opportunities.
6. Sections and departments hold brainstorming sessions and posters are displayed to encourage the climate of innovation.
7. Brainstorming on creative tasks has been a major activity in the advertising business where it began in the 1930s.
8. From brand image to brainstorming, and payback to point of sale the coverage is both comprehensive and up-to-date.
9. We start brainstorming what to do: we can drive to Embassy Beach and go skinny-dipping.
10. We meet monthly for brainstorming and long-range planning.
11. Group brainstorming appears to inhibit creativity, not stimulate it.
12. Dan leads them through a brainstorming session during which they list these on the board for further consideration.
13. What followed were long brainstorming sessions that finally yielded the Foxfire magazine in its original form as a school literary magazine.
14. The college is holding a brainstorming session to look at possible funding sources.