1. oat bran
سبوس جو دو سر
2. separation of flour from bran by bolting
جداسازی آرد از سبوس از راه سرند کردن
3. Oat bran became the darling of health freaks last year.
4. Using a pestle and mortar, pulverise the bran to a coarse powder.
5. Both these breakfast cereals have added bran.
6. Too much bran introduced all at once to a stomach that is unused to it could cause discomfort and wind!
7. Puss put some bran and leaves in the sack near where rabbits lived.
8. It is largely because the bran is stripped from white flour that our Western diet has become low in natural fibre content.
9. The value of bran, psyllium, and other bulking materials is well established in the treatment of constipation.
10. I've consigned all your oat bran and vitamins to the back of the pantry.
11. Many people dislike the taste of bran and find it hard to swallow.
12. If you can not get oat or rice bran, try substituting rolled oats.
13. My mind felt like oat bran stirred with a spoon.
14. The traditional bran mash is very low in calcium and can therefore add to the problem instead of helping it.
15. Sometimes, rosemary or balm was added to the bran to counteract the smell of decomposition.