1. take no notice of his threats; they are sheer bravado
به تهدیدهای او توجه نکن; کاملا تو خالی است.
2. He behaved aggressively out of bravado.
3. Take no notice of his threats they're sheer bravado.
4. It was an act of bravado that made him ask his boss to resign.
5. Their behaviour was just sheer bravado.
6. For sheer bravado, hard-nosed business sense and a cunning understanding of human frailty, Agnes deserves admiration.
7. However, the reckless, well-bred show of bravado did not exactly endear the utterer to two other boys of like age.
8. But there was no bravado in it at the time.
9. Later bravado runs high to disguise their feelings and some of them exploit the situation for gain.
10. Alternatively, respondents may exaggerate their delinquencies out of bravado, especially likely with juveniles.
11. The new recruits were full of youthful bravado.
12. My bravado emanated from the knowledge that a certain lady was looking out of her window.
13. Their rapid-fire bravado masked economic and social insecurities.
14. Out of bravado Fleury dismissed these fears as groundless, but he was secretly rather alarmed.