1. Taylor's business just managed to break even last month.
2. We're hoping that we'll at least break even, and perhaps make a small profit.
3. The airline hopes to break even next year and return to profit the following year.
4. Orange is expected to break even in net income terms by 199
5. Fujitsu says it expects to break even in 1993-9 with zero net profit.
6. The company is aiming to break even at the pretax level in the year ending March 3
7. That could break even a high roller like Baltimore owner Peter Angelos.
8. Therefore, if the firms involved are to break even, how should they do it?
9. If we can break even - as I think we will - it will be a qualified success.
10. Port executives say that maritime operations should break even by 1999 or 2000.
11. If we're lucky, we'll break even.
12. The second statement -- you can't break even -- means that due to ever-increasing entropy, you can't return to the same energy state.
13. I see you hope to break even in under three years.
14. Red Man snuff should break even this year, the CEO said.
15. If you gamble you're lucky when you break even.