• male sibling; title of a monk used as form of address; fellow member, man who belongs to the same race, male who belongs to the same religion or profession
• your brother is a boy or a man who has the same parents as you.
• some people describe a man as their brother when he belongs to the same nation, religion, or trade union as they do.
• brother is a title given to a man who belongs to a religious institution such as a monastery.
brother in arms
• fellow member of the military, fellow fighter
brother in law
• brother of the husband, brother of the wife, husband of the sister, husband of the sister of the wife
• your brother-in-law is the brother of your husband or wife, or the man who is married to your sister or to your wife's or husband's sister.
brother industries, ltd•
• japanese company founded in 1934, manufacturer of office equipment (fax machines, inkjet and laser printers, digital copiers, etc.), supplier of consumer and industrial sewing machines
• government of the usa; typical american
• older brother
• if you describe a government or person in authority as big brother, you mean that you think they have too much power over you and that they limit your freedom.
• close friend, man who is in a close relationship; brother from birth, biological brother
• a man's blood brother is a man whom he has sworn to treat as a brother, often in a ceremony which involves mixing a small amount of their blood.
• brother who was raised in a family but not related by birth half brother ...