1. I stopped in several bookstores to browse.
2. We had a quick browse around the shops.
3. We went for a browse around an antique shop.
4. The gift shop is well worth a browse.
5. I had a browse through the books on his desk.
6. Slow music encourages supermarket-shoppers to browse longer but spend more.
7. You are welcome to come in and browse.
8. Learn to browse, seeking out unfamiliar authors and new books alike.
9. You may browse in the shops without being shadowed or prodded into buying.
10. To browse the groups, click inside the Newsgroups window and scroll up and down using your arrow keys or mouse wheel.
11. In the next window, browse to the file's location on your hard drive and select it, then click Next.
12. Users now wanted to connect to the Internet, browse the World Wide Web, send e-mail and read newsgroup messages.
13. The pier will bring more tourists, who will browse the boutiques and souvenir stores before boarding their ship at night.
14. Occasionally I treated myself to a half hour browse in a bookshop.