1. a built-up heel
پاشنهی کفش که آن را بلندتر کرده باشند
2. this neighborhood is completely built-up
این محله کاملا ساخته شده است.
3. My neighbourhood has really been built up.
4. The country built up a stockpile of strategic metals.
5. A huge backlog of work had built up.
6. You have built up a huge property empire by buying from wretched people who had to sell or starve.
7. She has built up an enviable reputation as a harpist.
8. She had built up a protective shell of indifference around herself.
9. Tension built up as the crisis approached.
10. The area has been built up since I moved.
11. The tension between the two countries built up to a climax.
12. The team built up an impregnable 5-1 lead.
13. Their products were built up everywhere.
14. Harriet has built up quite a reputation for herself as a reporter.
15. The show has built up a cult following.