1. The bulkhead door is steel and loses a lot of heat, and so does that hollow-core door.
2. The bulkhead footwells are quite bad, is it practical to fit a new bulkhead bearing in mind the V8 conversion?
3. Or fighting through the waters of a ruptured bulkhead to close the breach with his own body.
4. No modification is required to the bulkhead so it would be possible to replace either before or after the engine replacement.
5. The cross members and bulkhead outriggers are in the same places and it fits straight on.
6. The bilge pump was on the bulkhead.
7. There is no modification needed to the bulkhead.
8. Is it feasible to remove the bulkhead behind the foot seats?
9. Two are in the front and no bulkhead intrudes into the Squirrel cabin so the rear seat passengers have excellent all-round vision.
10. Now the photograph was pinned to the saloon bulkhead on Golden Girl.
11. The doctor fixed the drip to the bulkhead with adhesive tape.
12. It is possible to remove the interior bulkhead but it supports the sides of the body and its removal weakens the structure.
13. A solid-front bulkhead designed to allow air free return to the refrigeration unit.
14. Is that oil tank opposite to this bulkhead?