1. that class was a bummer from the start
آن کلاس از همان ابتدا ناخوشایند بود.
2. I had a bummer of a day.
3. It's a real bummer that she can't come.
4. Now, the bad news: the book is a bummer.
5. It was a real bummer being ill on holiday.
6. This whole business is a bummer.
7. It's a real bummer, but I guess we're back to square one.
8. Michael: That sounds like a real bummer.
9. Bummer, I've goofed already, Sam thought.
10. Ian: a bummer. You must have been depressed afterwards.
11. Reality, though, is such a bummer.
12. Losing your wallet is a real bummer.
13. It's a real bummer to lose your job.
14. That picture was really a bummer.