1. You will feel more buoyant and optimistic about the future than you have for a long time.
2. The raft would be more buoyant if it was less heavy.
3. Cork is a very buoyant material.
4. We were in a buoyant mood after winning our match.
5. Demand for the product is buoyant.
6. Share prices were buoyant today in active trading.
7. A boat must be made of buoyant material.
8. This was such a small and buoyant boat.
9. Phil was in buoyant mood.
10. Analysts expect the share price to remain buoyant.
11. They were all in buoyant mood.
12. Salt water is more buoyant than fresh water.
13. We have a buoyant economy and unemployment is considerably lower than the regional average.
14. It takes a very buoyant personality to cope with constant rejection.
15. Ma Bell's difficult times were matched by the buoyant profits of her seven regional offspring.