1. He tried to burn down the school by setting fire to papers on a noticeboard.
2. They sat by the fire, watching it slowly burn down.
3. Don't let the fire burn down.
4. She was worried that the house might burn down while they were away.
5. Isn't it true that some one tried to burn down the barn your Sparrowgrass was stabled in a month ago?
6. Basically, we tried to burn down the woods.
7. Well, then, burn down his house.
8. Gore then devised a plan to burn down the house, destroying any forensic evidence he might have left behind.
9. Go and burn down the factory as well!
10. I do not think you ought to burn down that shed.
11. All five - second grenade fusewill burn down in three seconds.
12. Do not allow a candle to burn down completely.
13. You figure to burn down the Commissioner's, Mr. Frank?
14. Let's leave the fire to burn down and go into our tent.