1. Burnout is common among teachers.
2. We can define burnout as exhaustion.
3. Many students have burnout after taking exams.
4. Many of the teachers are suffering from burnout.
5. I tell this story to illustrate how severe burnout can get.
6. Burnout often results from a neurotic compulsion to give it all away.
7. Burnout seems to be an occupational hazard for teachers.
8. They also can suffer from burnout.
9. Fatigue and boredom combine to cause burnout - one of the biggest reasons people quit.
10. The paper analyzes the reasons for the burnout of tripping and closing coil,[sentence dictionary] and the measures of preventing the burnout of tripping and closing coil.
11. The ignition, combustion and burnout characteristics of various kinds of coal and their blended coal are measured with a thermobalance and a drop tube furnace.
12. Methods: Chinese Maslach burnout inventory, Eysenck personality questionnaire and internal-external locus of control scale were used to examine 247 judges.
13. Burnout as a black ash, red like struggling refused to extinguish the fire.
14. The study on job burnout is one of the hot issues in the field of management psychology and organizational behavior.
15. Methods Chinese Maslach burnout inventory, Eysenck personality questionnaire and internal-external locus of control scale were examined in 350 teachers.