• state in the western united states
• one who refuses to serve in the military due to personal or religious beliefs
• any military rank between second lieutenant and colonel (in the u.s. army)
• brittle silver-white metallic element used in a variety of alloys
• together, as partners
• the co-authors of a book are the people who have written it together.
• joint education, education of both sexes at the same institution
• a co-educational school is a school which is attended by both boys and girls.
• side-by-side harmonious living
• a co-op is a co-operative; an informal word.
• when people co-operate, they work or act together, often for a specific purpose.
• to co-operate also means to undertake willingly what someone has asked you to do.
• working together
• a co-operative is a business or organization which is owned by the people who manage it. they then share its benefits and profits.
• a co-operative activity is done by people working together.
• someone who is co-operative does what you ask them to.
co operative society
• in britain, a co-operative society is a commercial organization which customers can join and receive a share of its profits.
co opt• if someone is co-opted onto a committee, they are asked by the committee to become a member of it without being elected by the other members of the organization.
• if you co-opt ...