• series of military operations; series of activities organized to accomplish a goal (political, etc.)
• conduct a campaign (series of military operations; series of activities organized to accomplish a goal)
• a campaign is a set of activities planned to achieve something such as social or political change.
• to campaign means to carry out activities planned to achieve something such as social or political change.
• in a war, a campaign is a series of planned movements by armed forces.
• funding of a political campaign (with monies received through fundraising, contributions, etc.)
campaign finance reform
• passage of and/or amendment of laws which regulate political campaign fundraising and spending
• style of broad-brimmed hat often worn as part of military and/or police uniforms
• political and social issue that is frequently addressed during a campaign
• specific promise made by a political candidate during his campaign
• specific pledge made by a political candidate during his campaign
• itinerary of all activities related to a political campaign (e.g. speeches, debates, television interviews, visits to specific locations, etc.)
• speech which tells of promises and pledges of a candidate who is running in an election
• location where a political candidate visits (in order to hold meetings, rallies or meet voters) campaign trai ...