1. He called on his people to carry forward their struggle for national liberty.
2. They are determined to carry forward the enterprise.
3. Defence is now allowed to carry forward a percentage of its vote into the next financial year.
4. We intend to carry forward this move towards greater openness.
5. It is also possible to carry forward unused relief.
6. We will carry forward a family support initiative, encouraging the voluntary sector to work in partnership with families and local authorities.
7. Carry forward the fine quality of secondary school students civilization.
8. To develop the orchid industry and carry forward the orchid culture.
9. To carry forward this peace project, House arrived in London on January 19
10. We need to carry forward the reform of monopoly industries.
11. After the continuation opens, carry forward traditional constructionion, transfer constructionion distillation, select its essence, throw away its dreg to develop.
12. We should vigorously carry forward the flags of the legal system and democracy.
13. We must carry forward our achievements and correct our mistakes.
14. We should carry forward the reform of the power, telecommunications and civil aviation industries.
15. Continue to carry forward and cultivate the national spirit.