1. It is indicated for cellulitis, septicemia, pyemia, pyoderma, etc., caused by strains which is resistant to penicillin, ampicillin, erythromycin, and these infections can be controlled rapidly by it.
2. Neither cellulitis nor tuberculosis verrucosa cutis relapsed during the follow - up of 3 years.
3. The surgery admit note was basically two lines: cellulitis; IV cefazolin ( the antibiotic ).
4. Antibiotic therapy for diffuse cellulitis should be aggressive.
5. Orbital cellulitis typically presents with fever and an erythematous, swollen, tender eyelid with a recent history of sinusitis or upper respiratory tract infection.
6. Trichomoniasis is a risk factor for development of post - hysterectomy cellulitis.
7. Objective To discuss the nursing points and observation on cellulitis of mouth floor.
8. The patient had a history of lymphedema tarda in the legs and had been admitted several times before with recurrent cellulitis.
9. Conclusion: The pathological diagnosis is very important. A eosinophilic cellulitis case must have pathological diagnosis.
10. Infectious processes can be localized, as in a response to a local abscess or to cellulitis.
11. Ethmoid sinusitis is frequently complicated in children by orbital cellulitis and abscess.
12. Objective : To investigate the etiology, clinical characteristics and therapy of eosinophilic cellulitis.