1. The store is closing out on Saturday.
2. The store is closing out tomorrow; I'll go and buy a pair of shoes.
3. We're closing out this line of swimwear.
4. The store is closing out on Monday with discounts of up to 75%.
5. We need a curtain up there to close out the light.
6. The bond market closed out the week on a strong note.
7. I'd like to close out my savings account.
8. There are discos and clubs but these are often closed out of season.
9. The vote closed out the three-day debate.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
11. He decided to close out his book store.
12. They close out the opportunity for careful deliberation and considered discussion by experts and experienced legislators.
13. Not close, out a ways, as if giving themselves room to move around in.
14. The ambulance doors closed out the white face of my recently acquired 17-year-old husband.
15. Red velvet curtains closed out the Devon night, and the bar was awash with the drunken summer school intelligentsia.