• piece of stamped metal currency (as opposed to paper bills)
• make coins out of metal, mint; invent a new word or phrase
• a coin is a small piece of metal used as money.
• if you coin a word or a phrase, you invent it.
• if you say that two things are two sides of the same coin, you mean that they are two different aspects of the same situation.
coin a phrase
• invent a new saying, create a new phrase
• a coin box is a public telephone where you have to put money into a slot in order to make a call.
• resembling a coin, circular and flat
• stamp coins, make coins, mint coins
coin of the realm
• type of currency used by a particular country
• circular and flat as is a coin
• false coin that is fashioned from inexpensive metal
• coin or coin currency made out of copper (reddish-brown metallic element)
• currency currently in use, legal tender
• counterfeit coin, fake coin
flip a coin
• toss a coin (to determine the outcome of something, to make a decision)
flipped a coin
• tossed a coin (to determine the outcome of something, to make a decision)
• coin made out of this bright and yellow precious metal
issued a coin• put a new coin into circulation ...