1. At open doors dogs come in.
2. Don't come in here with your boots all covered in muck.
3. When does the train come in?
4. Barry had obviously come in on the tail-end of the conversation.
5. You startled me I didn't hear you come in.
6. Your knowledge of German may come in useful .
7. The vitamins come in a form that is easily utilized by the body.
8. These shirts come in three different colours: white, pale blue and khaki.
9. I glanced up quickly to see who had come in.
10. I stepped aside so that she might come in.
11. Shutters usually come in pairs and are hung like doors on hinges.
12. If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it.
13. Did I really hear someone come in, or was it only a fancy?
14. Candles come in all shapes and sizes.
15. I vaguely remember hearing him come in.