1. Don't pull so hard or the handle will come off.
2. If you keep rubbing, the paint will come off.
3. Come off the motorway at junction
4. The tail won't come off the toy plane; it is fixed on with nails.
5. Come off it, tell the truth!
6. One of the pedals has come off my bicycle.
7. His hair began to come off.
8. The top had come off the bottle and the wine is spilling out!
9. The lid won't come off accidentally, it's been fastened on.
10. He's come off the tablets because they were making him dizzy.
11. Did your trip to New York ever come off?
12. The tail won't come off the toy plane; it's fixed on with nails.
13. Ask Simon to cook the meal? Come off it, he can hardly boil an egg!
14. A button had come off my coat.
15. He's tried several times to come off cocaine.