1. complementary function
(ریاضی) تابع مکمل
2. a husband and wife are complementary to one another
زن و شوهر مکمل یکدیگرند.
3. These two aims are not always mutually complementary: at times they conflict.
4. His personality is complementary to hers.
5. Two complementary exhibitions are on show at the Africa Centre.
6. We provide a service that is essentially complementary to that of the banks.
7. Acupuncture, reflexology and homeopathy are all forms of complementary medicine.
8. Today many physicians admit that complementary medicine has some potential and deserves a fair trial.
9. They should be seen as complementary contributions to the wider management of our transport, environmental and social objectives.
10. A particular complementary technique may be recognised by orthodox circles in one country but condemned in another; an example is osteopathy.
11. The definition of a liability is complementary to that of an asset.
12. So why is complementary medicine gaining popularity?
13. A: They are complementary in the sense that you couldn't really do an inspection without some documentation.
14. In the interviews with doctors complementary data about general practitioners' will also be collected.
15. Already complementary technology agreements have been made among local firms to support these ambitions.