1. compressed cotton
2. then those compressed masses began radiating as stars
سپس آن تودههای فشرده همچون ستارگان شروع به رخشیدن کردند.
3. With a supply of compressed air, the large balloon inflated in a matter of seconds.
4. As more snow fell, the bottom layer was compressed into ice.
5. Her lips compressed into a thin line.
6. In her anger she compressed her lips so tightly that they went white.
7. Wood cuttings and sawdust can be compressed into boards.
8. His mouth compressed into a thin, hard line.
9. The main arguments were compressed into one chapter.
10. He compressed his report into three pages.
11. Some courses such as engineering had to be compressed.
12. The compressed gas is cooled and condenses into a liquid.
13. The poet compressed many thoughts and emotions into a few well-chosen words.
14. The four debates will be compressed into an unprecedentedly short eight-day period.
15. Jets of compressed air gave the aircraft lateral and directional stability.