• musical performance; coordination; harmony
• arrange, agree upon; plan together, arrange together
• a concert is a performance of music.
• a concert-goer is a person who goes to concerts regularly.
• large piano suitable for giving concerts and accompanying an orchestra
• theater designed for musical performances
• entertainment at seaside resorts that includes performances of music dancing and other stage acts
• series of concerts given in various locations
• concert of chamber music (music suited for performance in a room or small auditorium and having about two to ten solo instruments)
• concert given to celebrate a holiday; joyous concert
• concert for which there is no admission charge
give a concert
• present a musical performance, perform musical numbers
• in agreement, in one accord
• musical performance given by a pop singer
• first concert, debut musical performance
• (british) classical music concert at which the audience stands
• show put on by a rock band
smoking concert• concert in which smoking is allowed (b ...