1. The concessionaire will also be expected to supply the necessary fleet of DMUs and the maintenance and stabling depot.
2. The capitalist tenant, the concessionaire and so forth will similarly have a firm base in the growing economically petty-bourgeois element.
3. Starboard cruise service is the largest shipboard concessionaire in the world.
4. Article 12 The concessionaire shall be determined by means of bid invitation and bidding.
5. Sometimes the nightclub is rented out to a concessionaire.
6. Note: Lake Merced North will receive trophy-size trout from the park concessionaire.
7. The government has set June 11 as the deadline for submitting bids, and hopes to select a concessionaire by July
8. Note: Parkway will receive trophy trout from the park concessionaire.
9. "Accounts Agreement"means the Accounts Agreement to be entered into among ABC INC., the Concessionaire and the Accounts Bank on or before the Commencement Date, as amended from time to time.
10. The concession contract establishes a formal relationship of exchange of service and money between the host government and concessionaire .
11. These costs are indicated the tender Bid submitted by the Potential concessionaire.
12. The stenographer may be either a hotel employee or an employee of a concessionaire.