1. apical consonant
همخوان نوک زبانی
2. a double consonant
آواک دو گانه (حرف بیصدای مضاعف)
3. a lip consonant
بی واکهی لبی
4. a single consonant
5. they possess physical strength consonant with their great bodies
آنان دارای نیروی بدنی متناسب با اندام درشت خود هستند.
6. The word ends in a consonant.
7. " N " is a syllabic consonant in " button " .
8. English has 24 consonant phonemes.
9. The quality of this suit isn't quite consonant with its price.
10. This policy is scarcely consonant with the government's declared aims.
11. It occurs after another consonant, and the way it is produced depends to some extent on the nature of that consonant.
12. Some phonologists maintain that a syllabic consonant is really a case of a vowel and a consonant that have become combined.
13. You will remember that consonant sounds are made by creating a brief barrier to the flow of breath.
14. Even if she only knows a handful of consonant sounds, we can help her to live like an author.
15. The views of the black leadership are consonant with those of black Americans.
16. On the face of it, this approach is consonant with the requirements of the Act.
17. In some consonant clusters, sounds are apt to be elided, ie omitted, in rapid speech.
18. Background noise may entirely obliterate the consonant sounds.