1. What further contingent liabilities are being assumed elsewhere in the group?
2. Instead, the vendor should be encouraged to identify, describe and quantify the actual and contingent liabilities arising from these disputes.
3. Clearly, the vendor will seek as large a consideration as possible, with as few contingent liabilities as possible.
4. The government contingent liability means that it is the potential expenditure justice of government that does not exist under any circumstance and just produces while happening in specific incident.
5. The paper discusses the causes of contingent liability and its bad influence to economy and local finance .
6. The risk of the government contingent liability is one of the main financial risk.
7. Since the note becomes a contingent liability, the amount will be credited to Notes Receivable Discounted.
8. Contingent liability investment transactions, which are margined, require you to make a series of payments against the purchase price, instead of paying the whole purchase price immediately.
9. In practical accountancy, the contingent liability enterprises are listed only according to their types with little concern for their qualification, size or accounting reports.
10. The government contingent liability is one of the central elements of the financial risk.
11. Contingent liability is one kind of liabilities that may turn to be the direct liabilities in future. It is unpredictable and uncertain.
12. The thesis, from positive angel, analysis how contingent liability takes from and its affecting factors.
13. Contingent liability is one of the core contents of fiscal risk, so it's important to understand it clearly.
14. Contingent liability of local government has become a major hidden danger affecting steady operations of local public finance and economy as well as social stability.
15. After a contingent liability is measured initially, it shall be subject to a subsequent measurement according to the higher one of the following amounts.