• incorporated; common, shared, collective; of or pertaining to a corporation
• corporate means owned by or relating to one or more large businesses or companies.
• corporate also means owned or shared by all the members of a group or organization.
• corporation, business, company
• company's values and customs; professional atmosphere in large corporations and organizations reflected by dress codes or conduct and by the unique style and policies of the corporation or organization, organizational culture
• providing of funds to a company
• corporate hospitality is an arrangement by which companies or organizations entertain their clients by providing them with free tickets for a sporting or theatrical event.
• characteristics (logo, style, building etc.) associated with a corporation or organization that together define its identity
• impression a corporation makes on its clients and employees and the general public
• business merger, joining of two or more companies
corporate policy and procedure manual
• document which outlines policies and procedures followed in a company
• obligations and commitments of a corporation