1. In the spring, cut out the old wood and shorten the young stems .
2. With her speed and agility, Cage cut out all her competitors in the hurdle race.
3. Don't cut out when everyone is going fast.
4. Sweets should be cut out of diabetics diet.
5. He is cut out for an artist.
6. Try to cut out the foods that are making you fat.
7. She cut out his picture from the magazine.
8. Some factories have cut out the middleman and sell their products directly to customers.
9. Cut out the coupon and send those cheques off today.
10. It would be wiser to cut out all alcohol during pregnancy.
11. I cut out the article and pasted it in my scrapbook.
12. He cut out the picture from the newspaper.
13. The doctor cut out his tonsils.
14. Why don't they cut out the middleman and let us do it ourselves?
15. He's not cut out to be a politician.