1. He has climbed down on pledges to reduce capital gains tax.
2. He called for the reform of capital gains tax.
3. Then when you sell it, you pay capital gains rates, capped at 28 percent.
4. The capital gains tax controversy coincides with another heated national debate affecting white people.
5. Such an argument relies on the capital gains being unanticipated.
6. This conforms the state with a new federal capital gains law.
7. These include a capital gains tax cut, a 15% investment tax allowance and across-the-board tax rate cuts.
8. Clinton has urges a narrower capital gains cut that would benefit homeowners.
9. In concept it was an equivalent to the capital gains tax which would have been levied had the building been sold.
10. The capital gains on the transactions are deferred until they complete the transaction at a future date by replacing the borrowed shares.
11. The third was the abolition of capital gains tax on unit trust portfolios in 1980.
12. The businessman will pay $ 5 000 in capital gains tax, leaving him with a negative after-tax return on investment.
13. Capital gains, dividends and other unearned income would not be taxed.
14. To conservatives, it means abolishing the capital gains tax, lowering the top rate on millionaires.
15. In a very real sense, payment of dividends represents a choice between future capital gains and current cash payments.